Sullivan & Cozart, Inc. was founded in 1933 as a successor to the L.W. Hancock Company which had been in existence since the early 1900’s. Incorporated on July 1, 1947, under the management of Dan J. Sullivan, Sr., Sullivan & Cozart, Inc. became one of Kentucky’s premier general contractors. Under the current leadership, Sullivan & Cozart, Inc. has been able to carry on the company tradition of offering quality construction for competitive prices.
Jewish Hospital, Completed in 1952